Featured Post

Urea Formaldehyde Adhesive

Thermosetting Resin Adhesive Article Contents: Thermosetting Resin Adhesive Melamine Formaldehyde Adhesives Urea Formaldehyde Adhesiv...

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

PVC Pipe Glue Resistant to Boiling Water

  Past experiments on how to easily remove various types of glue, there are PVC glue, cellphone glue, plastic glue, and it is known that the easiest way to remove certain glues. There are those that are more practical using solvents and there are types of glue that can only be opened using heating.

  At this time I did an experiment to open PVC pipe glue which, according to the instructions, is resistant to water and heat. I did on a pvc pipe that was glued a long time ago and I wanted to open it using boiling water. I soaked the PVC pipe in boiling water for a while, then I tried to open it to see if it was easy to open, for more details, see the following video: